Welcome to LearnWorlds Academy, if you are looking to learn, connect and engage with other course creators, then you are at the right place :) Please, read our community’s guidelines to help make this a safe learning heaven for all participants to provide valuable discussions.
Before we begin:
This is a place to learn and improve in a social environment, share our collective knowledge and engage with like-minded but also different people. Remember to be clear, polite, mindful of others and offer value to the community, and of course get valuable answers to your queries back.
If your question or comment is something that might be more appropriate for customer support, use firstname.lastname@example.org or look it up at our Help Center. Keep the commenting sections clean and full of useful information for everyone (also not public in case it is a sensitive matter)!
We would love to see:
1. Course creation, marketing and sales discussions. Following up, asking questions and expanding on the subjects of the Academy’s courses are more than welcome!
2. Questions, discussions and new ways of using LearnWorlds!
3. Best practices and advice on being a successful edupreneur!
4. Answering and helping other members of the community.
5. Discussions of our features can vary from positive feedback to constructive criticism. If you have been a LearnWorlds customer for some time, you will realize that we enjoy feedback and most importantly mindful and constructive ways of improving our platform and services.
1. Self-promotional material. It is ok to comment on posts asking for help, development or services, or ask for feedback on your school & courses, but promoting your company/services is not the purpose of this community.
2. Questions that have been answered before. If it is a question for our email@example.com or something that can be found at our Help Center, you don’t need to ask it again.
1. Be polite and mindful.
2. If you offer criticism, follow rule no.1 and be constructive. Offer a solution instead of a problem.